|Overview: In the past, the Barnegat Township School District has sent home many documents on opening day for your review, a collection of standard district policies and student permission forms. This year the opening day packets only contained forms which must be signed and returned. The following section contains documents which are informational in nature and need only your review.
A welcome letter, with attachments, from Mrs. Wood is also included for your information. This letter gives specifics on the information that you will need for the opening day of school. Click here for the Welcome Letter w/Attachments For All Students.
1. Pupil Attendance/Conduct- Student attendance will ensure academic success. Please note the definitions, procedures, and requirements relating to the attendance and conduct policies.
2. Medication in School - Administration of medication in school must adhere to specific procedures. These forms can be found on-line at www.barnegatschools.com (listed on each school's site under the heading "School Nurse") or by requesting these forms from your school nurse.
3. Vaccine Preventable Disease Program - We are requesting all parents/guardians read the directives from the State of New Jersey regarding student immunizations: Vaccine Directive
8. Zero Tolerance Information is provided. Zero tolerance will be maintained for threats, violence and/or weapons in our schools (Policies 5512.02, 5512, 5611and 5613). See #1 above
11. "A Parent's Guide to Internet Safety" is included for your information: Internet Safety
12. "How to Effectively Communicate with School Officials/Chain of Command": Chain of Command