2016 Professional Development Institute presented by Mr. Anthony Scotto
1. Audit Report
2. 2015-2016 State Assessment Scores presented by Mr. Anthony Scotto
1. Special recognition and presentation of a flag and plaque as presented by John Rivers, VFW Commander and Jake Taylor, VFW representative.
2. Special recognition to the Barnegat Fire Company, Station 11, for their participation in the District's Fire Prevention Week.
3. Presentation by Kathi Viola, Prevention Specialist on behalf of RWJ Barnabas Health Institute: “Talking About TALK.”
Transforming Teaching Presentation as presented by Ms. Sarah O'Neill
Strategic Planning information presentation, as presented by Kathy Winecoff, Field Service Representative from New Jersey School Boards Association.
Presentation for K-12 ESL and 6-12 World Language.
1. Spotlight on Special Education” as presented by Dr. Brian Latwis, Director of Special Education.
2. Barnegat Education Foundation donation to the Special Education Department.
3. Presentation of the 2016-2017 Budget.
Teacher of the Year Presentation
Jumpstart to Algebra I – Presented by Joanne Long, District Supervisor of Math (6-12) and Lauren Reick, BHS Math Teacher.
STEAM ahead – Grade 5 Gifted and Talented Presented by A. Scotto,
Director of Curriculum & Instruction; J. Bond, District Supervisor
of Elementary Ed K-5; R. Huff, G&T Teacher; Grade 5 Donahue
“STEM at ROBMS” presented by Mary Mitchell and Brooke Grasso, ROBMS Teachers.
People Doing Extraordinary Things” presented by Samantha Arillo and
Jill Spain, ROBMS Teachers and select ROBMS Students.
Presentation of 2014-2015 State Assessment Scores, as presented by Mr. Anthony Scotto, Director of Curriculum & Instruction.
Medical Science Academy. Presented by: Anthony Scotto, Director of
Curriculum & Instruction, Stephen Nichol, BHS Principal, and Joanne
Long, District Supervisor of Math/Science (Grades 6-12).
Erich Wald and the Bracktones (Brackman Chorus Students) support cancer survivors through music.
1. Teacher of the Year Recognition.
2. Novice Teacher/Mentor.
1. Recognition of retirees.
2. Barnegat Education Foundation grant presentation.
3. Recognition of students who attended the Medical Science collaborative.