WELCOME TO BARNEGAT TOWNSHIP SCHOOL DISTRICT
2016-2017 School Year
In order to register your child for the 2016-2017 school year you will need the following information:
1. Transfer Card from the previous school district.
2. Immunization records (if you do not have one on hand your family doctor should be able to supply you with a copy).
3. Copy of Birth Certificate.
4. Two (2) Proofs of residency– (ie: lease agreement, rental agreement, tax bill, utility bill, drivers’ license).
5. High School & Middle School child (copy of recent test scores).
6. Kindergarten child (MUST BE 5 YEARS OLD BY 10/1/16) (You will need original birth certificate along with recent physical. At the time of your child’s physical they will supply you with a copy of this).
7. Parent/Guardian identification.
8. Current IEP – if applicable.
9. All registration for new students occurs at the students' home school. To determine your child's home school, please contact the transportation department at 609-698-5816.
Complete registration packet information for year school level:
In order for your child to have a smooth transition into our school district we cannot register your child without the above information. Please bring the information with you when you register your child. If you have any questions, please contact your school’s main office for further assistance:
Cecil S. Collins (609) 698-5832
Joseph T. Donahue (609) 660-8900
Lillian M. Dunfee (609) 698-5826
Robert L. Horbelt (609) 660-7500
Russell O. Brackman (609)698-5880
Barnegat High School (609) 660-7510