Did you know...?
MyPaymentsPlus Provides Convenience and Information to manage School Meal Accounts
Visit www.MyPaymentsPlus.com to make deposits or monitor your student’s meal account
Barnegat Public Schools offers MyPaymentsPlus!
This system speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria, eliminates the need to send checks to school or worry about lost or forgotten lunch money, and ensures that your child will receive a nutritious meal.
At no cost, MyPaymentsPlus allows any family to:
- Create a free, secured account to manage all of your student's accounts
- Check your student’s current account balance
- Monitor the items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria
- Create settings to receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance
- Download the free mobile app for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
For a small program fee, MyPaymentsPlus allows any family to:
- Make a prepayment into your student’s meal account using a check, credit card, or debit card at www.MyPaymentsPlus.com ! Funds deposited through MyPaymentsPlus are usually available for student use within a matter of minutes. This feature eliminates the need to send a check to school or worry about lost or forgotten lunch money.
For the 2016-2017 school year, we strongly encourage all parents (even if you do not prepay for your student’s meal account) to create an account at no cost through www.MyPaymentsPlus.com.
We consistently strive to find new and better ways to serve our students and our families, and I thank you for partnering with us in this effort.
To create a new account, visit www.MyPaymentsPlus.com. Follow the onscreen directions and register your student using their Student ID number. Student ID #'s can be obtained by contacting MyPaymentsPlus support at: 1-877-237-0946. If you don’t know your child’s student ID, please contact your school to obtain this information.
We encourage you to visit www.MyPaymentsPlus.com today!
Account Setup Instructions